After a long day at work, all that you look forward to is coming home and getting relaxed. The only thing that stops you is that once you get to your car you realize that you left your car keys inside the car and locked yourself out. Not only in this situation, have you ever noticed how many keys does an average person have at some point? Most people are known to carry about 15 keys. Unfortunately, we’ve all done it. We’ve locked our keys in the car or locked ourselves out of the house or business, and we all know how stressful and what a hassle it can be. Perhaps, the only person who can save you out of this mess is a trustworthy locksmith.
A locksmith is a great resource, because, it can be a costly mistake not choosing a competent locksmith. But finding a good locksmith is not on most peoples’ to do list. In fact many people never think about the locksmith they would hire until an emergency arises. As locksmith scams have been mentioned as a fast-growing problem in the recent years, security experts recommend taking some time to choose a locksmith you can rely on in the case of an emergency. Follow these simple steps below to avoid making the wrong choice, and you will find the perfect locksmith to handle whatever you need in Melbourne!
Don’t Wait Until an Emergency, Prepare in Advance
Your Locksmith Should Be Local
Look for an Established Company
Proper Market Survey and Referrals
Get the Help from Internet
- I have recently had new locks and a new security system installed to protect my business by JAB Locksmiths. I couldn’t be happier with their professional, knowledgeable and friendly service. I can thoroughly recommend them.Peter G
- My new security system gives me a good night’s sleep! Thank you for your friendly, efficient and helpful service. Such a rarity these days.H. Boutsakis
- I very happy with the friendly, helpful staff from JAB Locksmiths who came when I needed a new deadlock. They come quickly and lock is very good. Thanks to you JAB.Giovanni B
- Thanks JAB Locksmiths, my new lock works perfectly! No fumbling around with a worn out dodgy lock.G. Turville
- JAB Locksmiths installed new locks and a security system after our home was broken into. My wife now feels safer at home alone and I am confident she is protected. The JAB team was very helpful and got the job done quickly and efficiently. Very happy.Edward B
- When I moved out of home to rent a flat my mum made me call JAB Locksmiths to get new locks installed. They came, they installed, were very helpful and now I (and my Mum) feel safe. Thanks JAB Locksmiths.Belinda R
- I moved in to a new home in Coburg and wanted the locks changed. I called 3 locksmiths to get quotes 2 locksmiths called back and JAB Locksmiths were the cheapest and I felt secure using their service. Thanks Glenn for this great job!Tina Small
- I was at the MCG watching the footy. I couldn’t find my keys when I got home. Noooo I locked in the car. Then I googled "locksmith Melbourne" and I called JAB Locksmiths and they were there 40 minutes later. I love JAB Locksmiths and I recommend JAB Locksmiths highly.Jerry Smith
- Living in Moonee Ponds my friend recommended JAB Locksmith and they were so great. They replaced my security screen door lock. I think it was Glenn who came out and I will recommend JAB Locksmiths to anyone. Thanks JAB!Raelene Jones
- I live in Brunswick and needed my flat opened. JAB Locksmiths came out very quickly. Good job! Thank you.Hang Chong
- I can’t believe I called a locksmith and he was at my place within 1 hour after calling him. I wanted a deadlock fitted to my laundry door so I googled "locksmith Melbourne" and I found JAB Locksmith. Even knowing I live in Footscray they came to my house very quickly and I felt very secure. I have rang them since to install window locks in my mother’s house in Niddrie and once again an exceptional job and service. I can’t praise JAB Locksmith staff enough.Peter Carter
- I was such an idiot that I locked my keys in my boot of my VX Commodore in the Melbourne city. Luckily I called Rob from JAB Locksmiths and he opened my car. Great service and you deserve a pay rise!Jacob Sultana
JAB Locksmiths Is Member of
The Australian Security Industry Association Limited (ASIAL)
The Master Locksmiths Association (MLA)
Make Sure The Locksmith Is Licensed, Insured and Bonded
Insurance means that if your property is damaged during a repair, the locksmiths insurance will cover your losses. Besides, you need to make sure the coverage is enough to cover any losses that may incur from property damage or faulty work. If you happen to use an uninsured locksmith and damage occurs to your property, it will be your responsibility to pay for the repair.